**Please attach your cover letter with your application**
Immediate opening for a Family Support Partner (40 hours/week) in our Avondale location for our Chester County Youth & Family Teams.
The High Fidelity Wraparound process; known in Chester County Youth & Family Teams, is a needs-based planning process to improve the lives of children with complex needs and their families by empowering the families and youth to have their voices brought to their individualized plan. The individualized plan is child-centered and family-focused with the process focusing on strengthening the natural family, extended family and social supports for the child and family by developing a team to support the family throughout the process and in learning the skills of the model.
The Family Support Partner works with families and youth throughout the Chester County area who have agreed to participate in the Youth & Family Teams Process. The Family Support Partner will work as part of the Youth & Family Team providing the family support and guidance through the process, during meetings, and in completion of the individualized plans developed by the family. The Family Support Partner will work with families to develop their own team of supports (natural, community, and systems). The Family Support Partner will use their own life experiences to model for families how to navigate systems using their voice to meet their families’ needs while developing natural supports within their own community to reach their family vision.
CFF is a drug free work zone and an equal opportunity employer.
· Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills within a collaborative approach.
· Able to attend evening appointments 2-3 days per week.
· Be a team player and have the ability to work with a team of family members, supports and professionals.
· Be comfortable sharing your families’ experiences with clients and other professionals on the team.
· Be the parent of a child with complex emotional and behavioral needs.
· Comfortable with extensive driving throughout Chester County.
· Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Have developed your own team (natural, system, community supports) of supports for your family to utilize when needed.
· Have life experience which allows you to possess a diverse understanding of the struggles families’ with children with complex emotional needs endure.
· Have successfully navigated child serving systems.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Word and email applications.
· Working knowledge of child serving systems and resources in Chester County.
· Starting hourly rate between $14-15 plus annual bonus and increase
· 401k plan with company match and profit share
· Mileage and Expense reimbursement
· 17 days Paid Time Off and 9 paid holidays
· Medical and Dental Insurance after 60 days of employment
· $50,000 Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plan
· Access to Critical Care, Cancer, Accident and Short Term Disability
· Company provided equipment and Helpdesk support